Parking and traffic rules at hanseboot
- During stand assembly the fair access to the exhibition ground (see ground plan) will only be possible against deposit or valid parking permit (see verso). Please not that the deposit will only be refundet if the term is kept!
- Please be aware that Hamburg Messe is entitled o have vehicles towed away for the following reasons:
- No valid parking permit during the fair
- Hindrance of exhibition stands on the open air grounds
- Hindrance of stand assembly or dismantling
- Blocking of fire-brigade access routes
- Parking on no-parking or prohibited areas
Costs for towing away will be charged to the owner of the vehicle.
- Please inform your co-workers working on the exhibition ground or delivering goods about our traffic regulations.
For further information on parking permits and traffic regulation please contact us:
Phone: +49 40 3569-2621
Parking and traffic regulations hanseboot 2016
The delivery addresses for delivery of exhibits are shown in this pdf file:
Delivery of exhibits
Please not that Hamburg Messe und Congress is not authorized to accept and confirm the consignment of exhibition goods. Please instruct our contractor Kühne + Nagel for this service.
Kühne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG
KN Expo Service
20357 Hamburg / Germany
Phone +49 40 30 333 2800 - Head Office
Fax + 49 40 30 3333 2828